This Privacy Statement explains how Jubilee Building Supplies Ltd collects, uses, and discloses your personal data. The Privacy Statement applies to all services and products.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by [the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)].
Who are we?
Jubilee Building Supplies Ltd is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process you personal data?
Jubilee Building Supplies Ltd complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
What information do we collect?
• Name, address, contact number and email.
• CCTV Footage
How do we use the information?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To deliver the services that individuals have requested.
• To contact our customers regarding timetable changes or cancellations.
• To obtain customer demographic information for trend analysis/market research.
• To enable us to administer, improve and develop our products and services.
• To send occasional promotional emails and surveys using the email you provided, providing consent has been given.
• For other reasonable purposes relevant to the information provided.
• For legal claims, complaints and safeguarding.
What is the legal basis for processing your legal data?
• Consent of the data subject.
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract.
• Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement.
• Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or where courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
• Processing is necessary for the reasons of public interest in the area of public health.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies within our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date by contacting us on the details below.
We use Google Analytics to track and report website traffic. This enables us to improve our website and understand the return on investment of advertising.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of the group.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will NOT be shared with any third parties. We will only share your data with third parties outside of the parish with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your information for a reasonable period, determined by the Data Controller, Jubilee Building Supplies Ltd or for as long as the law requires. We have adopted company wide data retention guidelines which set out the time period for which different data is kept and this is reviewed periodically.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which Jubilee Building Supplies Ltd holds about you;
• The right to request that Jubilee Building Supplies Ltd, Derbyshire corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Jubilee Building Supplies Ltd to retain such data;
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information, this information is used to track visitor use to track visitor use to the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. Some websites may not function as a result.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact us at email@example.com or write to Manager, Jubilee Building Supplies Ltd, John Nike Way, Berkshire, RG12 8TN.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.